Choose Your Unforgettable Linguistic Experience!
- Do you want to study French in a beautiful seaside town where life is pretty good?
- Do you want to participate in a language immersion programme in France?
- Do you want to be more confident in speaking French?
Well, if you answered Yes to all 3 questions, then You are at the Right Place!
SUBSCRIBE HERE BEFORE MARCH 2023!!
TO SECURE YOUR PLACE
firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on WhatsApp +33 (0)6 58033460
- Do you offer accommodation ?
Unfortunately, we do not offer any accommodation but we can definitely help you find a hotel or an apartment ( AIRBNB). Just ask us what you are looking for and we will give you a few suggestions.
- I have studied French a long time ago . I don’t remember much of it. Can I still register ?
You can take a French test before your arrival to estimate your level. This course is for beginners so you will be with people who do not know any French.
- Is it possible to learn a language in 15/30 hours?
Learning in total immersion will help you acquire automatisms that you can not really have without being completely immersed in the French culture and language.
15 or 30 hours is obviously not enough to speak a language fluently, but what is certain is that it will help you to gain confidence, to speak more spontaneously and to pronounce better. And the bonus in all of this is that you’ll have an unforgettable French experience!
- I am working for a French company or as an auto entrepreneur. Is it possible to use our training fund for the course ?
You can use your training fund with us as we are a certified school. We will do all the administrative paperwork so just ask us and we will sort it out for you !
- Where is Hossegor ?
Hossegor is a commune in the Landes department in Nouvelle-Aquitaine in southwestern France, 20 km (12 miles) north of Biarritz.
It is a well known seaside resort that is considered to have some of the best surfing in the world.
- What kind of activities can we do in and around Hossegor ?
First of all, Hossegor is by the ocean so can take long walks on beautiful wild beaches in the area…
You can surf or take surf lessons …
You can do Yoga or pilates …
You can go hiking in the basque country ( 30 mins away by car)
You can go to Biarritz or Bayonne for a day trip ( 20 to 30 mins away by car) or even Bordeaux which is a little further away ( 1.5 hours by car / 2h by train )